Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh Hi There

Wow. It’s been some time since I have updated this. I’ll try not to make this post too epic. So I finished my MCAT last Friday, and now it’s coming down to the wire. I have 8 days until I fly out of Sky Harbor and my bike ships tomorrow via Fed Ex to the Bar Harbor Bicycle Shop. WOOO.

News

*SHIRTS are still for SALE; however, I only ordered 144 shirts. Quite a few have been sold, and once they are gone, they are GONE! I have a challenge for everyone that has a Carpe Diem T-shirt. Post an original/creative picture of you SEIZING THE DAY while wearing the shirt, to my Facebook Wall.

*I have been asked to be on a morning news show on KGUN9 called The Morning Blend at roughly 10am on Monday, August 22, 2011! I’m so nervous. I’ll post it as soon as I can.

*I now have a GPS tracking unit which can be accessed at GPS Map. Password: makeawish

*Cedric lent me his helmet camera which should be a sweet way for me to update my blog and let you join me on the ride. As soon as I can I’ll get a video up for you.

Overall, the fundraising total is at roughly $725 not counting t-shirt sales (I realize some of the monies have not been logged yet on the online donation page, but I can assure you it is here). Please help me reach my goal of $4000 and clink on the DONATE NOW link.

Lastly, I am accepting music playlists donations. If you’re in Tucson or Phoenix and would be so kind as to make me a playlist that I could listen to on the ride it would make the trip that much better! Please email me if you think this is a possibility (mauser@email.arizona.edu).

Justin

TL;DR – I’m about to leave for Maine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment